TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to We Bloom. Below you’ll find our terms and conditions, which of course we encourage you to read through before proceeding with using our site. However, before we get into the boring legal bits, here are the main points you should know:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Renewal Payments and Cancellations:
We Bloom offers subscription flower deliveries. This means when you place an order with us, we will charge that payment method again for all future deliveries at the frequency selected in your order (every 4, 2 or 1 weeks). That being said, you can cancel your subscription with us at any time, simply by logging into the My Accounts section and selecting Cancel (or you can send us an email and we’ll do it for you). If you have placed an order by mistake and wish to cancel before your first delivery, please email us immediately so we can process your refund for you. As renewal payments (those after the initial order payment) are processed the Thursday before delivery, we are unfortunately unable to offer refunds on these as we will already be in the process of preparing your delivery. If you cancel after a renewal payment has already processed, we will deliver your blooms for that week and then no further payments will be processed.
Problems with your delivery:
As our team personally select, package and deliver your blooms, we take extreme care with your blooms, however should there be any concerns or issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch so we can help make things right.
This website with URL address https://webloom.com.au is owned and operated by We Bloom Pty Ltd (ACN 656 317 814).
The term ‘We Bloom’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to We Bloom Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 5 Koreetah Place, North Kellyville, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
8. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
10. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
11. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
12. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
13. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
14. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
15. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We Bloom Pty Ltd
ACN 656 317 814